Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Would You?

Do you think if people were more like Stargirl, and started to show who they really were, show their 'true colors' at school, or in public rather than just when theyre alone, people would accept them the same way that they do now?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think people are very judgmental and wouldn't accept you if you showed your "true colors" in school or any public place, because people are boring and care about what people think more than how they want to act and whats really their personality.

Hbunk92 said...

I think it would be hard for others to show their true colors. People have their own opinions and it takes a lot to change that. I don't think they would accept them just because you out on a mask when your at school and you make it seem like everything is going good, but only you know what is really going on. If we were to be ourselves it would be harder to trust others. If you think they wouldn't like you or they would make fun of you because you showed yourself then you wouldn't do it. You would just keep the mask on. Everyone is different when they are alone. I just don't think it would work there are to many people ready to make the first judgement.

Kc said...

Well if every single person showed there true color, everyone would be more accepting. But if one person did some people would most likely make rude comments. Hopefully his/her friends would be supportive of them. But some kids have these images of how his/her friends should be like that.

Unknown said...

I think that at first people wouldnt except you if you did show your true colors, but then after awhile they would get used to it and accept it. By the way you act you can affect peoples view on anything, therefore they might change for the better and be more accepting of people the more they see people acting "different."

TolO said...

yes, i think if everyone did it than yes it would become accepted. I think this is a problem that many people have because they are embarrassed or afraid to just be themselves.I don't expect it to one day all of a sudden change to where everyone is acceptant of one another. that is why i think people should just not be affraid to show their "true colors" despite wether or not others judge them for it.