Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Different or normal

Does Stargirl view herself as different or normal?

5 comments:

Brianna.eats.snowcones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianna.eats.snowcones said...

I think she knows she's different from everyone else but thats how she's always been so it's normal to her.

Alexandrya Tonge said...

I dont really think she views herself as anything. She is just Stargirl. I believe that she is happy just the way that she is, normal or different isnt a factor to her. I think the only thing that matters to her is that she is happy, and that others are happy.

lexi (: said...

I think she views herself as normal and everyone else as different. She is the only one who is truly being herself and showing everyone who she is. Everyone else is hiding inside.

Candido Abeyta said...

She Probably thinks herself as a normal person but in her mind but to everyone else she is just different.