Because she is different from everyone else, and that makes here feel special. Maybe someday she believes she will really become a star.So she believes she is now!
Hi Luis :) I think she goes by Star Girl because she feels it expresses her individuality better. Maybe she was staring at the stars one night and they made her happy.
I think she goes by Stargirl because she wants to be herself if she doesn’t like something she isn’t going to do it. If she stopped liking her old names because she didn’t like something that made her like it in the first place why should she be stuck with that one name? Her name is just another way of saying hey I am me.
I think that Stargirl's name has a lot of symbolism in it. If you think about it, what do you see on a clear night? The stars and moon. I think she wants to stand out as much as those beautiful stars stand out on the background of black and blue. Not just to be "ordinary" but true to herself; much like a star.
4 comments:
Because she is different from everyone else, and that makes here feel special. Maybe someday she believes she will really become a star.So she believes she is now!
Hi Luis :) I think she goes by Star Girl because she feels it expresses her individuality better. Maybe she was staring at the stars one night and they made her happy.
I think she goes by Stargirl because she wants to be herself if she doesn’t like something she isn’t going to do it. If she stopped liking her old names because she didn’t like something that made her like it in the first place why should she be stuck with that one name? Her name is just another way of saying hey I am me.
I think that Stargirl's name has a lot of symbolism in it. If you think about it, what do you see on a clear night? The stars and moon. I think she wants to stand out as much as those beautiful stars stand out on the background of black and blue. Not just to be "ordinary" but true to herself; much like a star.
Post a Comment