Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Star Girl 2

Star Girl is always so kind to everybody and cares about them, why don't people accept her? In our world is kindness so rare that when it is seen it is considered weird? At our school I feel that people are nice, but it is all fake. When somebody asks you how your day was, they don't really listen to your answer, they are just being polite. Shouldn't we all try to be a little more kind to those around us. Even if somebody is a little or a lot different, they still have self worth and deserve to be seen as a person, an individual.

2 comments:

Sheylbe (: said...

tess, i completely agree with you! pssh.. buuut, i dont think everyone is fake, i truly care about everyone around or near me. I think that people should try to be more friendly and kind to everyone! buuut.. when people are so out there like star girl is, so mysterious its hard not to judge, or just assume what her life is like. When someone knows nothing about someone else they try to guess, in this case they did it in such a way that everything was scary about her (which is dumb) buuut yeah :) good comment tess!
<3-Sheylbe

Hbunk92 said...

I really like your question. I think it is hard for people to step outside their comfort zone. I think if everyone just took the time to care it would make things better. Everyone is fake at one point or another. Its hard to open up to others even your best friends. Its hard to show people how "messed up" life is. I think if people actually told others what they were going through I think you would find that everyone is the same. The world we live in makes it that much harder. We are constantly told look this, way act this way, just be yourself and everything will work out for the best. :)