I dont think it's confidence that she has. I think that she just doesn't care what most people think about the way she acts. I think she also wants to prove a point, that be who you want to be not who everybody wants you to be.
Ya I think she has confidence in herself if you think of it. Because it seems that she doesn't care on what she looks like. Like what she dresses. Emily Talbot pd7
2 comments:
I dont think it's confidence that she has. I think that she just doesn't care what most people think about the way she acts. I think she also wants to prove a point, that be who you want to be not who everybody wants you to be.
Ya I think she has confidence in herself if you think of it. Because it seems that she doesn't care on what she looks like. Like what she dresses.
Emily Talbot pd7
Post a Comment