She is kind of weird, but she is just unique. That is just who she is.
No I don't think that she is too different. I think that she isn't afraid to be herself she has a lot of self confidence.
Duh..... shes is different but i dont think she should be judged because of how she want to act.
She is really different. But i think that is who she really is and she isnt afraid to show it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is kind of weird, but she is just unique. That is just who she is.
No I don't think that she is too different. I think that she isn't afraid to be herself she has a lot of self confidence.
Duh..... shes is different but i dont think she should be judged because of how she want to act.
She is really different. But i think that is who she really is and she isnt afraid to show it.
Post a Comment