Why do you think Kevin wants Stargirl on Hot Seat so bad? Why do you think Leo is opposed to putting her on the show? If you were Leo would you put Stargirl on the Hot Seat? Why or why not?
I think Kevin wants stargirl on Hot Seat cause she's new and if he can be the one to answer everyone's questions he'll become really popular. I think that Leo doesn't want her on there because he likes her. Kinda. Haha :]
I think Kevin wants Stargirl on Hot Seat because he wants to know why she does the things that she does. In my opinion Leo is opposed becasue he is starting to have feelings for her ;)If I were Leo I wouldn't put her on hot seat because it isn't fair to her to subject her to that, who knows what could happen as a result.
2 comments:
I think Kevin wants stargirl on Hot Seat cause she's new and if he can be the one to answer everyone's questions he'll become really popular. I think that Leo doesn't want her on there because he likes her. Kinda. Haha :]
I think Kevin wants Stargirl on Hot Seat because he wants to know why she does the things that she does. In my opinion Leo is opposed becasue he is starting to have feelings for her ;)If I were Leo I wouldn't put her on hot seat because it isn't fair to her to subject her to that, who knows what could happen as a result.
Post a Comment