Why does Star Girl have to be so different? will she ever fit in and be a normal girl at school, just like all the other students? Do you think she will ever be the same? why or why not?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
She is so differnt because she does not care what people say or think about her. I think that she will always be diffrent because its not in her to be normal. I dont think that she would be the same beacuse i dont think that she would be happy if she was not diffrent from others that is what makes her stargirl. Shadyn VanDeBrake pd 5th
1 comment:
She is so differnt because she does not care what people say or think about her. I think that she will always be diffrent because its not in her to be normal. I dont think that she would be the same beacuse i dont think that she would be happy if she was not diffrent from others that is what makes her stargirl.
Shadyn VanDeBrake
pd 5th
Post a Comment