I think that he is crazy about getting Stargirl on Hotseat because she is diffrent from everyone else. Because she is different. Everyone would be intrested in watching Hotseat.
I think he is scared because the question they might ask her and they might end up hurting her. And i also think he likes her and doesnt want her to get hurt.
I think he wants to get stargirl on hotseat because everyone is wondering where she came from, how she knows everyones birthday, and why she is so different from everyone else. because most of them haven't experienced someone like this in their life. -Chelsea
7 comments:
because he's g-status and knows what the people want to see
wow. time consuming.
and dilan you should stop being so rude all the time.
I think that he is crazy about getting Stargirl on Hotseat because she is diffrent from everyone else. Because she is different. Everyone would be intrested in watching Hotseat.
I think he is scared because the question they might ask her and they might end up hurting her. And i also think he likes her and doesnt want her to get hurt.
Stargirl
Do you think they really like Stargirl,or are they just pretending to like her?
Stay or leave?
Will Stargirl stay where she's at or do you think she'll move?
I think he wants to get stargirl on hotseat because everyone is wondering where she came from, how she knows everyones birthday, and why she is so different from everyone else.
because most of them haven't experienced someone like this in their life.
-Chelsea
Post a Comment