Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Star Girl BLOG

Do you think that judging people is a trait that every human has? If not, Why?

-Jason Powell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is just in our human instinct to always want to be better than someone else. We have that need to be on top, to be the best. So judging others is just another way we use to pull people down. It is extremely wrong but I'm not sure that even the nicest people can help but think something about the new kid that walked in the school with a dress suit and a fidora. lol :) its our nature.

MeganWilliams said...

Yes i think it is a human trait that everyone has. I think people judge in different ways though and to a extent. There are people who judge kindly and others who judge mean. Judging does not always have to be a bad thing.