Stargirl has had many different made up names through out her life (including Stargirl). Will we ever know her real name? do you think shes always gonne be stargirl? or will she make up a new name for herself??
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think she will always have a name stargirl. But you never know that she will change her name all of a sudden. Emily Talbot pd7
I think over time people will start to get to know stargirl in more depth and she will open up to more people and eventually we will find out her real name. I think her friends now will always know stargirl as stargirl but she will switch from nickname to nickname. Stargirl has never kept one name and i dont think that will change now.
If you read more into chapter 13, at the end it tells you what her parents named her, and her name is Susan. She told everyone when she was on the hotseat, that she chooses a different name when she feels like she's grown out of it. She used the analogie... "It's like a shirt, when it gets old and worn out, you get a new one." I also think that those names will still be apart of her throughout her whole life time.
3 comments:
I think she will always have a name stargirl. But you never know that she will change her name all of a sudden.
Emily Talbot pd7
I think over time people will start to get to know stargirl in more depth and she will open up to more people and eventually we will find out her real name. I think her friends now will always know stargirl as stargirl but she will switch from nickname to nickname. Stargirl has never kept one name and i dont think that will change now.
If you read more into chapter 13, at the end it tells you what her parents named her, and her name is Susan. She told everyone when she was on the hotseat, that she chooses a different name when she feels like she's grown out of it. She used the analogie... "It's like a shirt, when it gets old and worn out, you get a new one." I also think that those names will still be apart of her throughout her whole life time.
Post a Comment