I think we are talking about it so much, because Ms. Thompson wants to get us thinking of what our American Dream is. I totally agree though, i love seeing everyone's ideas and thoughts on what the American Dream is. (:
I must agree. I love seeing how a lot of my friends and other kids in the class have the same opinion as me, and they all have such deep meaning too. It's really cool to see the serious side of my friends once in a while. It makes me feel more comfortable to share what my beliefs and thoughts are.
2 comments:
I think we are talking about it so much, because Ms. Thompson wants to get us thinking of what our American Dream is. I totally agree though, i love seeing everyone's ideas and thoughts on what the American Dream is. (:
I must agree. I love seeing how a lot of my friends and other kids in the class have the same opinion as me, and they all have such deep meaning too. It's really cool to see the serious side of my friends once in a while. It makes me feel more comfortable to share what my beliefs and thoughts are.
Post a Comment