Thursday, September 25, 2008

Characters

Why does Walter argue with the people in his family? Has he always been so defensive about every little thing he says?

9 comments:

Candido Abeyta said...

The reason he's probably so defensive all the time is because everytime he has an idea nobody will support him with his ideas, even though they really do.

Anonymous said...

I think he might be so defensive all the time is because, he has lived with his mom all of his life. He can't really afford a house. Their house is full of people also. I think he is tired of this. So to get out all of his frustration he is defensive.

Anonymous said...

Walter is really frustated because he expected to be more, and his wife isn't supporting him very much I mean along with his ideas. Also frustation with his sister not helping with money.
- Gerardo Flores

Anonymous said...

well i think that he is so defensive all the time is because since walter comes up with ideas nobody really supports him but he doesnt realize that his wife is supporting his ideas even though she doesnt show it
-melissa Quintanar-

Anonymous said...

i think that the reason why walter is so deffensive is because he thinks that no one supports him and he is frustrated from his family and work.

Scott said...

And another reason why he is probably defensive is he has pride in himself and doesn't want to give it up and doesn't want to show weakness in any shape or form. I kind of see where he is coming from, because I am like that in a lot of ways.

Erin (.^_^.) said...

I think that Walter is just completely crushed because everytime he gets his hopes up, his hopes get smashed into peices by different conflicts. He has a wish, like many people, to be successful, and rich in life. Also, I think he wants to have that recognition that a lot of us yearn for, or really want. He gets upset at his family members maybe, because that is the only way he knows how to let out his anger and frustration; he also does that in drinking alcohol, too.

Anonymous said...

I think its because he doesn't want to show weakness. He's always trying to say something but his family never listen, well at least he thinks he doesn't but I think he does. I think he's kind of selfish, he thinks his family doesn't support him, which they do.

shantelle said...

i think walter gets so defensive because its the only thing he knows how to do, if he showed any sign of weakness. Walter likes to be in charge and act like he knows everything. without that he feels somewhat self consicous thats juss who he is!(:
-Shantelle Vu