Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Fighting

How come the whole family always so mean to eachother
but when they do get along, why does walter always have
to be the one who is such a jerk to everyone? and why does he take his self
hatred out on everyone else?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the whole family is rude to each other because they live in such a small house. Walter is just rude to them because he had a dream for so long and it isn't coming true. I think that he is getting frustrated.

Anonymous said...

I agree with he had a Dream to do something and maybe he has to take it out on everyone else because it makes him feel better to sort of relive the stress and frustration that he holds inside

-Cassie Sorensen-

shantelle said...

People express their love differently, look at dogs.. they sniff butts :) its not hatred its brotherly sisterly love!
-shantelle vu