What do you think Ruth will do with her unborn child? Will she have an abortion? Or will Walter finally stand up and say that she shouldn't have the abortion no matter what conflicts they have to go through after?
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think that Ruth will have the baby. I think that Walter would not be that selfish and tell her to give it up, because he knows that she would want to keep her baby in the end. I think that Ruth is already attached to the unborn child and Walter is starting to came to terms that they will be having another member in their crazy family =]
I think that ruth will have the baby. I dont think she really wanted to have an aborstion to begin with. I think she just wanted walter to be a man and stand up and let her know he will always be there for her and he will do anything to help the family out. Ruth has been going through a hard time and i think she just wanted to hear from Walter that he cared and would always be there.
i don't think Ruth will have an abortion because they are all going to start working and earn money. They will also have a house so the baby will actually have a room to stay in.
i think ruth will keep the baby. with the family getting a bigger better house it wont be as crowded. also i dont think ruth feels that it would be the right thing to do.
I think Ruth will keep her child because the family can still get by with having another kid, and I don't think Ruth is the type of person who would ever get an abortion.
I agree with a lot of people ... I think she will keep the Baby Now that they have a place to live~!!~ Not only that but Mama didn't want her to and she probably didn't in the first place because having a child is a presious gift ~!!~
I think she will have the baby. Walter has become a man now and I think he is going to do what it takes to provide for the new born because I think he knows it is the right thing to do. I think he will stop pushing his families problems behind his own.
I think that Ruth will keep the baby, because I believe that Walter will be able to man up and provide for the family without one of his get rich quick schemes. Plus, Ruth has a heart of gold, there is no way she would be able to give up that baby.
12 comments:
I think that Ruth will have the baby. I think that Walter would not be that selfish and tell her to give it up, because he knows that she would want to keep her baby in the end. I think that Ruth is already attached to the unborn child and Walter is starting to came to terms that they will be having another member in their crazy family =]
I think Ruth is keeping the baby because Mama was talking about putting screens around the baby's bassinet.
I think that ruth will have the baby. I dont think she really wanted to have an aborstion to begin with. I think she just wanted walter to be a man and stand up and let her know he will always be there for her and he will do anything to help the family out. Ruth has been going through a hard time and i think she just wanted to hear from Walter that he cared and would always be there.
i don't think Ruth will have an abortion because they are all going to start working and earn money. They will also have a house so the baby will actually have a room to stay in.
I think Ruth will be keeping the baby. They are moving into a new house and so there will be more room and Mama is talking about how nice it will be.
i think ruth will keep the baby. with the family getting a bigger better house it wont be as crowded. also i dont think ruth feels that it would be the right thing to do.
carinne coesens period 5
I think Walter will come around and he will let Ruth know that he loves her and that he wants to keep the baby and stay together! Happy Ending!!!!
- Kristian Kaae 7th period
I think that Ruth should have the baby, but i think she should discuss it with the whole family. it will effect everybody in their house hold.
I think Ruth will keep her child because the family can still get by with having another kid, and I don't think Ruth is the type of person who would ever get an abortion.
I agree with a lot of people ... I think she will keep the Baby Now that they have a place to live~!!~ Not only that but Mama didn't want her to and she probably didn't in the first place because having a child is a presious gift ~!!~
Laticia Romero
I think she will have the baby. Walter has become a man now and I think he is going to do what it takes to provide for the new born because I think he knows it is the right thing to do. I think he will stop pushing his families problems behind his own.
I think that Ruth will keep the baby, because I believe that Walter will be able to man up and provide for the family without one of his get rich quick schemes. Plus, Ruth has a heart of gold, there is no way she would be able to give up that baby.
Alexandrya Tonge
Post a Comment